1. Business vision
- Prepare sale strategies and monitor market situation to ensure that strategies execution is made at the right time to achieve sales target
- Identify business opportunity by identifying prospects and specify Conwood product in customer’s drawing
2. Sales management
- Cooperate with other departments and teams to control and monitor business and action plan of sub-dealers sales in regional basis.
- Maintain contact with key developers and architect firms to ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction. Handle key contractors and develop potential contractors to be key contractors
- Submit daily sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and activity
- Plan and control a number of sub-dealers to coordinate as a partner to increase efficiency of the distribution channels.
- Develop more customers/ projects to increase volume.
3. Pre-sales & after sales services
- Organize seminar for key developers and architect firm to promote Conwood product
- Manage customer complaints, claims and warranty issues by coordinate professionally with technical team
- Build strong relationship with customers and monitor customer feedback.
- Pre-sales activities for contractors, and non-contrators
- Review errors and complaints and take appropriate action.
1. Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration, Marketing Economic or related fields
2. Relevant Experience & Knowdlege
- 2-3 year’s experiences in sales of construction building material market, preferably in an outstanding local company
- Knowledge of construction building material business
- Knowledge of selling and marketing, business strategy or financial will be an added value
- Problem solving
- Selling & Negotiation technique
- Good communication
- Computer literacy
- Drives Results
- Customer Focus
- Strong communication, negotiation, flexible in problem solving