1. Market Intelligence
- Develop & maintain a strong network with key players across the building materials value chain (architects, contractors, end users, modern trade etc.)
- Be close to external stakeholders, including customers, competitors, and government units to anticipate & analyse market trends & industry regulations, identify opportunities and shape current & future needs
2. Sales Performance
- Drive overall Project Sales process, including the growth of sales opportunities, enabling sales channel improvements, product portfolio development, and pricing
- Establish sales objectives for the team by forecasting and developing sales quotas & projecting expected sales volume and profit and monitor sales performance
- Implement commercial best practices & systems, leveraging data, to improve the quality & speed of decision making, sales force effectiveness & account management
3. Controlling, Budgeting and reporting
- Plan sales budget/target / action/ travel.
- Statistic/ analysis / report.
- Communicatn:team / group / dept.
- Paperwork:cash advance / leave / expense / dialogue / data update / read paper. attend training. work in pair.
1. Educational Qualifications
2. Relevant Experience
- 1-4 years working in S&M function in a large company
- Have good relationship with real estate investor, construction consulting company & contractor
- Fluent English
3. Leadership Competencies
- Deliver result
- Lead for performance
- Adapt and learn