- Analyze business context and strategies to propose annually HR Capability Focus Strategies and ensure a smooth deployment in all initiatives;
- Join interview G15 up and consult Department Head/Line Manager to select the right people for the right position
- Timely approach HOD and LM for L&OD initiatives and feedback, including but not limit to Performance Management, Talent Development, Succession Planning, IDP, Training Effectiveness and other related matters;
- Ensure qualified services on Hiring-to-Resignation process, following strictly company regulations and current labor law related practices;
- Work closely with Department Head and line managers to resolve people issues in retention, development, attraction and other HR matters.
- Work with Department Head on Strategic people planning.
- Ensure processes of KPI setting and appraisal for in-charged Department
- Facilitate performance calibration if needed
- Execute Disciplinary process to make sure it is compliance
- Analyze job profiles in the Department, with focus on key positions for proper consulting to line managers about career development, remuneration and others.
- Guide and build the process to maintain & measure the engagement activities
- Support drving all communications from Company/Management/HR to employees; as well as act as the communication champion for all HR initiatives;
- Act as a contact point for both employees and line managers for HR related matters and coordinate further actions where appropriate
2. Direct company training & development activities to ensure employee has provided proper skills to adapt with business needs and core competencies
- Set-up & review company training plan accordance with training & development initiatives
- Ensure training need is appropriate identified based on job’s requirements
- Guide & work closely with relevant people to propose company training budget
- Monitor training plan implementation.
- Propose and implement new innitiatives to foster self-learning culture at company level
3. Lead leadership development programs and young talent programs at company level
- Review and develop leadership programs and young talent programs to meet with business’s requirements to strengthen leadership skills and talent pipeline for front management level
- Assess training needs for group Middle Managers and Supervisors to make sure employee’s working skill or competency evaluated to adapt with job requirements
4. Lead performance management system
- Review and improve performance management process, incl. KPI set up, performance calibration, performance dialogue and IDP implementation and tracking
- Plan & monitor performance management implementation at company level
5. Lead Succession Planning at company level
- Review succession planning process accordance with organization changes.
- Plan and work with Department Head & HRBP Manager to identify key critical positions and successors.
- Proceed needed tests and analyze data to address hi-potential
- Discuss with respective department head on the Hi-Po list and organize the meeting with Regional HR, CEO and Department Heads to calibrate the Hi-Po list
6. Hold other projects as and when required
- Take part in other HR activity or project organizing & arrangements, if any
1. Educational Qualifications:
- BA degree of Business Administration or relevant degree.
- Proven verbal and written bilingual abilities (Vietnamese/English) TOEIC 750.
- High degree of computer literacy as a user of Microsoft Office, and computerized planning tools
- Knowledge of all businesses (Manufacturing, Finance, S&M, HR, …)
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design methods
2. Relevant Experience:
- At least 8-year experience in HR of which 5-year experience at management level
- Preferably experience with a MNC.
3. Leadership Competencies
- Customer focus
- Collaboration & Influence
- Drive results
- Challenging convention
- Engages & Inspires
- Empowers & Nurtures
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Adapt and Learn