1. Operational transactions of tax
- Co-operate with accountant at sites, and HO to ensure correctness of data between tax report and SAP
- Full responsible for tax declaration and payment of the whole company include (VAT, WHT, CIT, Land lease, royalties and environment fee, etc on monthly and quarterly basis on time (deadline by 20th day of following month)
- Prepare the yearly draft CIT finalization calculation.
- Timely, accurately posting monthly tax into SAP.
- Work with tax consultants, and provide them with the requested information and documents
2. Key contactor to tax local authorities and communicate tax regulations
- Key coordinator of tax finalization/audit process
- Update new tax regulations in regular basic.
- Being able to recommend and communicate Tax matters to relevant people/functions.
- Support Foreign Contractors in applying for DTA if needed.
- Maintain and develop relationships with Tax Authorities.
- Following and tracking tax issues with local tax authorities
- Follow up the registration process of INSEE with the Tax office
3. Reporting and planning process
- Supporting in planning and forecasting taxation (finplan, budget)
- Providing actual tax payments for reports to local authorities.
4. Administration work
- Be in charge of checking the legality of VAT invoices and filing copies of all official letters of INSEE with tax offices.
- Drafting the official letter of INSEE to local tax authorities (HCM, HONC, AG, CT, BRVT, NHONT) for printing and using invoices.
1. Educational Qualifications:
- Graduated from University of economics major in tax or accounting and auditing faculty
2. Relevant Experience:
- At least 3 years working experience in taxation, preferably in 100% foreign owned or JV
- Knowing SAP is advantage
3. Leadership Competencies
- Analysis and Problem-solving
- Manages Execution
- Customer Focus
- Adapts and Learns