1. Complete professionally work assignment
- Strictly follow test procedure; minute of meeting commitment; any assignment from supervisor
- Maintain and improve ISO/IEC 17025 system
- Develop and implement new testing methods to adapt customer requirements.
- Instruct new comers/ trainees for testing methods and Lab rules
- Active discuss with internal customer to understand test requirement and satisfy them
- Prevent any unprofessionally of helper may impact to image of department
2. Partially share document controlling tasks with supervisors
- Follow up document control package as commitment to do in department meeting or assignment
3. Initiation for improvement and innovation
- Raise any abnormalities for improvement of our products and suggest new ideals for innovation of new products
4. Working at customer sites
- To be mainly in charge of Co-operation with TC team to perform trials at customer sites.
- Has good relationship with customers for collecting raw materials and be on behalf of TC team in working with customers (if any).
5. Be involved in i2i activities
- Conduct basic training courses for external customers.
- Perform tests and trials of VAS, concrete mix design for customers, research activities.
- Draw up documents for i2i program.
1. Educational Qualifications
- Intermediate college or equal in technical field
2. Relevant Experience
- Aggregate & concrete testing is advantage.
3. Leadership Competencies
- Leads for Performance
- Supports Action, Change and Innovation
- Adapt & Learn..