POSITION: SECURITY MANAGER
- Work location: District 4 - HCMC
- Working time: Monday - Friday
- Report to: Manufacturing Director
1.Occupational Health & Safety and Environment responsibility and compliance.
- Fully comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, rules, regulations.
- Compliance with Vietnam Legislation
2.Establish and ensure security operations at all sites and offices are functioning at consistanly high standards and security vendors perform to the requirements of the contracts in place.
- Collaborating with site and department managers to determine security needs.
- Gathering security intelligence and implementing preventative measures
- Build and maintain good relationships with security vendors, District Police team leaders, the Police Commanders of the Province / City where INSEE operations are located.
- Set up guard position layout, install patrol Spot check system and CCTV system.
- Establish procedures to guide operations, inspections, monitoring and retrieval of data / information from new and existing systems.
- Regular scheduled and unplanned checking of the operations and relevant reporting.
- Monthly reporting complied with in standard company format.
3.Investigation of all security related incidents
- Investigate, report and propose appropriate recommendations in a timely manner
1. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Level: Bachelor (prefer in BA/Law)
- Professional Certificate trained in the field of Security or police forces.
2. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- At least 04 years of working in the position of internal security manager of foreign corporations or trade centers, factories or regional managers of professional security companies.
- Understand about relating Vietnamese law, security system & method existing on market for further proposal
- Experience in investigation
Teachnical skill :
- Investigation & Problem solving
- Law knowledge
- Self management
- Drive results
- Training/ Coaching
- Stakeholders management